"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Thursday 28 April 2011

Fab stuff

This month Linda is the Etsy Blogger team member of the month.  Linda makes some really cool things for Jewish people as well as a load of other fab beads and magnets.  I spent quite a lot of time having a look around her shop, she makes so many interesting things!

This caught my eye: 
 

 Its a Kippah, and I think even if you weren't Jewish it'd be a great accessory!
 I also like these recycled bottle caps (because recycling is nice for the environment).
  

Also while I'm here, you might want to pop to T's blog for a fun Royal Wedding quiz (it's stiring the ex-pat within and now I want to go to a street party! )

2 comments:

  1. That Kippah (always wondered what those things were called) is very cool - love the simple yet effective loose weave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gill, hope the move went well :)

    I love that clever use of bottle tops, nice :)

    Thanks so much for giving my quiz a shout out but more importantly thank you for participating in it, I really had a ton of fun, hope you did too!. :)

    Hope your week is off to a great start, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)