"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Pegs as Angels

I'm loving the Australian Better Homes and Gardens Mag for stuff to do for Christmas!
I've spent the last 3 nights making peg doll angels - awww

As usual I thought I'd make one for the tree and now miraculously there is a whole family of them just waiting for their hair...

 I've also popped a couple of bags in the Felt shop - Yay for having the computer back and working properly :-) 


1 comment:

  1. Christmas and the holiday season is the best inspiration for arts and crafts. Lovely work - I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. That's what it's supposed to be - finding joy and happiness in life!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)