"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Tuesday's Me


Hurray! Tuesday is nearly done.

I find Tuesday a really tough day in a working week, it's not quite the beginning, and it's not the middle, and I'm always really happy when it's finished :-)

I'm dabbling in crocheted yarn jewelry. I make them for myself to wear as something a bit different, you can have a look here and see what you think of the necklace. The one in the picture is a more wrap around one. I wear one with pink flowers on it and I get lots of comments.
Last night I was working on some granny square circle things (not sure if they have a name) and was having real problems deciding on how they could go together and make something functional. I brought them to work to see what the team thought, and the answer? I'm going to make a table mat/runner thing - how kitsch is that! :-)

Andrew has been a bit slack with the blogging and the sewing :-) I have opened him a shop here http://www.shophandmade.com/Store/Stitchnkitsch and if I can find the charger for my camera I'm going to put some of his little animals on it tonight and I'll add his link to the blog as well so you can track his progress. I've heard it's quite a good little shopping place, so if he goes well there I might join him :-D
Hope your week has started well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)